Some people have called these chicken nuggets for adults. Well, there is nothing wrong with that in our opinion. These are delicious and easy to make!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 7 ounces each), cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium lemon, quartered
Dry the chicken cubes with paper towels and place in a medium bowl, add the flour, salt, and pepper and toss to combine.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet (preferably nonstick) over high heat until very hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and cook in one layer, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 3 1/2 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the garlic and parsley in a small bowl, add the butter and the parsley mixture to the skillet and sauté for 1 minute longer, shaking the skillet occasionally to coat the chicken.
To serve, divide among four plates, add a wedge of lemon to each plate, and serve within 15 minutes.