I love the Nicoise Salad. Not just because I use to live in the south of France, but, it combines many ingredients I love, and that happen to go well together. This recipe omits several of the traditional parts of the preparation in the name of speed.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 1 can tuna or 6.7-oz. jar tuna fillets
- 1/2 an avocado, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- Fresh dill, chopped, to taste (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper